Monday, October 1, 2012

DJ Mega-Blaster featuring D.I.V. "On My Level"



 Take a listen to this hot new track produced by DJ Mega-Blaster and featuring vocals from rising Yonkers, NY based hip hop recording artist D.I.V. titled "On My Level". DJ Mega-Blaster is known for blending classic 8 bit video game Nintendo samples with hip hop elements for making tracks, while D.I.V. is known for spitting hot lyrics and ear catching metaphors, and on this song D.I.V. does just that. Listen as D.I.V. murders the video game sample and throwing in a few witty game references between lines. This is a nice little fun novelty record that showcases a talented emcee stepping outside the box and proving that he's a well rounded entertainer.

Get more music and updates on D.I.V. here at http://www.divnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment