Monday, October 1, 2012

D.I.V. "Look At Me" (Official Video)


D.I.V. goes hard with another video from his critically acclaimed mixtape The Vision's The Foundation.

This time around the music video is for the song "Look At Me" (a great follow up to his previously released video "U C Me" featuring Hop Da Great and Nuf $ed). D.I.V. spits a hot quick verse over a gritty NY track produced by the talented Jay Chef that features a sped up voice sample that sings out the title of the song. The video itself has a great concept... it just has the camera focusing on D.I.V.'s face while the song plays... so basically the viewers are "looking at him" while the song plays "Look At Me". This music video was also directed by Dic Willie (the same director that put together pretty much all of D.I.V.'s current videos).


For more updates and news on D.I.V. just go to http://www.divnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment